You can type here any text you want

Mooresville Event has been Cancelled!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
The track is not running test-n-tune on Saturday's this year, so we are cancelling the event. They will open the track if we rent it but the price would end of being too much. We would need 30+ cars to make it reasonable.

K.

Well everone could come over to my house, live close to the track, and help get the engine put together. That way everyone could see that we really do have a GN, only been down for 5 years. :rolleyes: Keith is the only one around here who has ever seen it. LOL

Jim & Zack

Zacks 85GN said:
Well everone could come over to my house, live close to the track, and help get the engine put together. That way everyone could see that we really do have a GN, only been down for 5 years. :rolleyes: Keith is the only one around here who has ever seen it. LOL

Jim & Zack

Heck, a couple of us helping and the car would be running that same afternoon!! All we need are some steaks on the grille, some beer in the fridge, and a large bottle of Crown Royal!! :biggrin:

Do you have all the parts to have it running yet Jim??

K.

Keith,

We really lack a few more parts, 86/87 headers and down pipe, Roller rockers and valve covers to clear them. I am sure we will need some new sensors as well here and there. I called and talked to Zack tonight and he now wants to tear the long block back down to clean everthing up again. He also wants to take the heads to let one of his instructors at UNCC check them out. As far as the ECM goes we have the 84/85 with a MMC chip for the 50 lb. MSD injectors we have, not sure how that will work out. When we get everthing ready I will buy the steaks, Beer, Crown Royal, Jack Black, and what ever else anyone would want.

Thanks,
Jim

Back