You can type here any text you want

Murdered a Mustang

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87chrisss

BLUBYU
This morning on the way to work im minding my own business at a red light when rumble rumble rumble got next to me. So i glanced over and there it was silver 2000 something mustang rumbling next to me it had cobra rims and saw some stickers i think one said Muscle Stangs of Miami, not sure if it was a cobra but sounded nice.. So i said ok, calmly took trans out if OD and put my gear selection in D Turn off my AC. Well the light turns green i roll off soft waiting for him im not a bully, well he rolls to about 10 or so mph and he smashes it but it was manual i heard his v8 roar and i smash my gas pedal i have DR on and my car but she still got loose for a sec but in an instant she got right.. i blew that boys door off i passed him so damn fast.. Sorry mustang another one for the books,

Good kill! Does it really help taking it out of OD and running in D? I haven't noticed a difference.

You should never race in Overdrive always in D and have your covnverter lock once in 3rd or w,e mph you want for your setup what converter do you have your overdrive clutches are probably not feeling too well.

Back