You can type here any text you want

Mustang GT kill

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

marleyskater420

still needs to learn
Well the other day I was driving home with my buddy in the car, and this grey GT pulls next to me.He hits it and I hit it, I pull back because the twisties are up ahead,and once the twisties go straight,I start creeping on him and in a second or two,hes in my side mirror :).I look over at him at the next stop light and he just looks straight,trying to be all cool. I was going to tell him nice race, but whatever.

A funny story though, is me and about 4 of my buds are in my car, and we see this turbo beetle zoom by us. We saw chicks in there and we think "Hey, usually hot chicks have those cars" so I catchup, and lookover, and there is this ugly girl driving with these 2 other dudes in the car. She smirks and then guns it and I hear her little turbo spoolup,and then I just slam the gas down and my turbo just starts screaming and theyre gone. I see them later at McDonalds and the chick walks up saying "What, you got **** to say!?" and I just drive away shaking my head.

Hopefully once I get my new fuel system and turbo, Ill have a few M3 kill stories.

I would say "Yes, I do have **** to say. Your car is slow. Have a nice day.":D

Moral of the story:

Make sure to keep the ugly chicks WAAAAY behind you. But let the cute ones stay even... for a little bit ;)

Back