You can type here any text you want

Mustang?what mustang

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

trbo6gn

im just cruising down a two lane stretch of highway when i see this fox body 5.0 flying to catch up to me so of coarse i completly slow down to about 20 on a 50mph road to wait for him. he has a big cowl hood but no paint and i hear a whining. so it's supercharged and definatly has a nice cam and exhaust. so luckily i hit the next light with him right next to me. he revs and i start to powerbrake to about 4 psi. my tires start to spin a little and the light changes green i pull about a half car on him and kept pulling by the end i was about 3-4 cars ahead of him. i flag him over to the mcdonalds so i can find out what he has done. sure enough he had an s trim supercharger,e cam,systemax intake and a set of trick flow heads among other stuff. he couldn't belive that i had beaten him that bad. needless to say the next words out of his mouth were damn i always wanted one of them. so we go on our way and of coarse on his way out he lets one hell of a burnout in the parking lot. but we will see if he isn't a bit reluctant to run anything from the darkside again even with his blower.

Nice kill on that blown mustang. Your combo sounds like it works very well. Any times you could post for us? How do those mcreary's hook on the street for you? How much boost do you run on the street? Anyone know what a 5.0 with trick flow heads intake and an e cam runs? Sorry about all the questions, but inquiring minds want to know!

actually stroked a few my buddy's have 5.0's so i know a little about the cars. i havn't ran the car yet but on the street with just pump 93 i am running 18 psi. as for the mccreary's they hook nice but they suck when u are just doing normal around town driving. u pitch and roll all over the place and it's a really rough ride.

Back