You can type here any text you want

My 1st kill FINALLY!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

88ZNX

Let loose the Boost!!
Well, after much debate on selling my car because I couldnt seem to find a DP to work with these ATR headers, I finally found a elbow to work and took it to a muffler shop and they fab'd the rest of it to work. Great job, and it works flawlessly. Ahhh boy this thing runs good!!!

Over in the next town of Vicksburg MS, they are having a Riverfest block party. Dirks Bentley was pretty cool. Afterwards, I cruised around and went to this car wash to see what was happening. ( Local hang out ) Few cars in the lot, couple of Mustangs and Camaro's. We all head out to River Road. One 94 Mustang is sporting a Paxton Supercharger and a few other goodies as well as slicks. But the other victims...well, you know.

I am on BFG RADIALS..no, not DRAG radials. So I brought a knife to a gun fight basicly. Anyway, a few races pop off, and I ask one kid if he wants to do anything with his Mustang. He says, sure! He has a nice healthy sounding 302, cam, ect. We leave together, (no boost) and I start spooling, radials break loose, grab again and it was all over. his headlights were disappearing rapidly! IT FELT GREAT!! On the way out, another GT steps up and said lets go! I said sure! SAME thing happened. So 2 kills in one night!! It was great!! Pump gas, 104+ octane booster, 16psi, no knock. on RADIAL tires! Ill go after the Paxton car later when I get some ET Streets.!

Jason

In my experience those 302 Mustangs can be made to SOUND really good but have more bark than bite.

I've walked quite a few that sounded like 10 second cars but again, more bark than bite. So many people equate a good sounding V8 with performance. Little do they know they're fooled into thinking they've instantly gained a quick car by adding a well tuned exhaust....NOT!

exactly

Your Right. It was cool to show'm my frame around the tag saying " I love Mustangs... they taste like chicken

a week after those kills, I took the car to a local track for the 1st time, It was really to busy to tune the car and get good passes. Off the trailer, 17psi, 42lbs of fuel psi, slicks, I didnt get to spool up because of a Pro Tree. Oops! 12.89 @109 Next pass was a lil different, left at 5psi 1.85 60ft, 7.75 1/8 and a 12.14 @ 106. I lifted when I saw the scanmaster reading a bit of knock, so I guess I needed more fuel. but the track closed for the night. Trying to get my hands on a PT70 and some GN1 aluminum heads and see what she'll do then!

Jason

Back