You can type here any text you want

My 84 GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hottrawd

2396328256_fdc0317ba5.jpg

Well, I bought it 4 years ago and its been in the body shop the past 2 half years. But, they are finally moving on it so hopefully the paint will be done by the end of the month. Since it was in the shop so long I had to buy me an 87 to drive and now my wife wants me to keep them both:biggrin: So I guess to keep her happy I will:rolleyes: . Maybe I'll let her use the 84 as a daily driver and I'll run with the big gun 87 lol.:D

5500 if I remember correctly. Paid to long ago to remember, lol. Insurance paid for it.

Good luck with the car. I sold my 87 to keep and restore my 84. Just like the leather better. When I park with a group of GN's mine is the only on that is different.

almost done restoring mine painted it myself need to get seat covers next and rebuild the transmission.

andygn001.jpg

Ok myabe another week.

They've got my hood and trunklid painted, next they are starting on the door jambs. After that it'll all be covered in black hopefully by next Wed. I'll post pics asap. Thanks for the response guys. I like the seats in the 84 also, did you guys see the seat covers for sale on ebay they looked pretty nice. Mine are already in good shape but I might get them recovered anyhow eventually. By the way can someone tell me how to post the actual picture on here instead of just the link. I tried using flickr to do it but maybe I'm not doing something right.

eBay Motors: 1984 Grand National Lear Seigler Bucket seat covers (item 120265936753 end time Jun-01-08 17:54:07 PDT)

there should be a imige address under the pic copy that and paste it to your reply on here.

Well, they finally got my car painted yesterday. Gotta get the bumpers, rear spoiler, mirrors, and rear fillers painted now and then get it put back together.

7-1-08.jpg

7208.jpg

7-2-08.jpg

Going to check on my car today, they should have it almost back together. I'll post some pics when I get a chance, I'll be stopping by on my way to KY for vacation.

Here's an updated photo. I should have it basically completed for the make-a-wish car show in amarillo on the 28th of Feb.

1233435674.jpg

people's choice award at car show

Well I got the car done in time for the car show and won a people's choice award.

1236216498.jpg

1236216468.jpg

1236216438.jpg

There were approximately 300 cars in the show.

Back