You can type here any text you want

my bro got into a poor showing down the parkway

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

racemybuick

Hot Air Teacher/Student
Ok, my bro isnt the fastest civic owner, nor is he proud of his civic, but damn...This sweet looking 87 GN pulls along side us on the parkway in central jersey. We were cruisin around 80ish, but the buick stayed right next to us...

He did a little pull away, slow down, pull away agian, slow down, so my bro got tired quickly...

My bro dropped the car to 3rd, and boom, his car took off like a bat out of hell and the Buick didn't even move...I mean, after all that nagging, he just stayed back there...

I was disappointed, bro just wasted a gallon of gas, and the buick was out of sight.

We get to the asbury toll plaza and the buick catches up. He goes into the toll next to us, just one car behind us in line, and we pull through at about the same time...He lays this huge patch (heard that turbo whining), and took off, with my bro about two or three car lengths behind...All this smoke just started pouring out of this buick and I said to myself, there goes his turbo...My bro kicked into third and again, blew right by him like he was standing still...I guess his 60' patch of ruber was his statement, but no sack to back it up!!!

Oh well...does the civic get a hash mark on the fender for this kill?

John

What in the heck was that guy thinking racing his buick when it wasnt all the way up to snuff. That guy had given Buick owners a bad name. But then again breakdowns happen to most all of us. Yes its sad to say the little ricer gets a hash mark.

believe me, there is no way we are proud of this!!! I wanted tog et the guy to pull over and find out wha the hell he was doing with that poor car. I cant stand street racing, but this wasnt even a competition!

John

Back