You can type here any text you want

my fast system is comming in.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dougo

hi all . is the fast system the way to go when it comes to tuning ? and what tips can anyone offer to make this go smooth. te44,cotton ic,83inj comming with the fast .dynotech trany great trany buy the way...

It really depends on who the user is. I have done all my own tuning, but i have also been playing with car for a long time,so i have a good basis of knowledge to use. If you are not too familiar ask questions and get help. wrong tuning could blow things up in abad way.
Otto

i'v had the car about a yr and half,36.000 mil on it but my o2's are around 860- 870 .heated o2 new or old same numbers,cotton has helped all a long the way and thought a fast might be something to try.my little car wont idle as smoth as it did we are doing every thing you would think .it's doing 12'58 109.xx with a ground off thanks to the trany guy amd the fuel pressure vacume line came off along the way . im realy trying to get in the mid 11's with out thaking off heads or pulling my block out .am i asking to much ??? thank you

You aren't far off of your goals with that combo.

If you bought the FAST from Jack, I know he's an excellent tuner and can help you running great. Listen to what he tells you, he knows how to make these cars fly (and idle).

-Bob Cunningham

i live in calif by fresno.i'm the only person around i have never even seen another person here with a GN i like that but then again i'm on my own i just feel a little miss i changed coil pac magnacore wires added grounds, ls1 maf, translator, all gm parts, power plate te44, cottons streached ic, a caspers 93 and 110 chip,have valve springs just not on yet i dont realy want to take off the heads i know thy can be done on the car but this car loves to eat money .doug 559-583-9728 w- 995-998-4042

the cam? i'm thinking i got the car from a old lady i remember when she bought it new and it was never beat on let alone driven it has just under 40.000 .what should i be looking for about the cam?i think it has one...just joking...by the way i did a compression test and got 152 on all but the car was cold when we did it and later i read it should of been warm ..and i think i understand why..,are thy good numbers?

Don't have to beat on it to waste one. Matter or fact, grandma style drivin hurts more than a healthy right foot.

realy i never knew that about grandma driving..how might i know if i do have a cam problum going on here . bad timing or something??? thank you by the way

Back