You can type here any text you want

My first Corvette Video....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Nice vid Nelson, even if it's for the mid-life crisis crowd :wink: See you used the instrumental from "Heat" again, can't say I blame cause it's badass :biggrin:

If you make another video for the Vette community you might want to consider using some footage from this thread :cool:

86brick said:
Nice vid Nelson, even if it's for the mid-life crisis crowd :wink: See you used the instrumental from "Heat" again, can't say I blame cause it's badass :biggrin:

If you make another video for the Vette community you might want to consider using some footage from this thread :cool:

Thanks buddy. :biggrin:

GNguy said:
why you helping the enemy?? :biggrin:

I love Buick, but I'm a true car guy and I love all cars that go fast, I don't really care what it is. Besides, both cars come from the same mamma and papa...GM. :cool:

GNflyby said:
I love Buick, but I'm a true car guy and I love all cars that go fast, I don't really care what it is. Besides, both cars come from the same mamma and papa...GM. :cool:
nice vid, I wouldnt mind having you do one of "Fear" sometime

Back