My First Home Page

N

NastyGn

Well I have been playing with the puter since I don't have time to go play with the car and have made my first home page with some pictures. I will do more but for now it will have to do.

Check it out if you get time

This is the link to the page.

http://Home.swbell.net/nwhyte/index.html

Oh yea no making fun of people in shorts :rolleyes:

Take Care

Neal

Great picture! It's just too bad you don't have one where the wheels are 2 feet in the air like they would be .2 seconds after that picture was taken.

Originally posted by UNGN
Great picture! It's just too bad you don't have one where the wheels are 2 feet in the air like they would be .2 seconds after that picture was taken.

Thanks :) That is an old picture when the car was doing 10.7.
The only thing I have with it running in the 9's is a video and it's
13MB and the home page will not hold it :(

Maybe when I get a new computer with some video editing sofware I can cut it down or edit the hell out of it and just show the launch and the finish.

Thanks again

Neal

Nice!!

but, hey, are you that guy that had a GN and T-Type with Flowmasters back in '94 that used to wake me up every morning in my aparment complex while "warming the car up" for like 20 minutes? The only reason I ask is that you appear to be at an apartment complex. I never said anything to whoever it was because, even back before I ever owned a GN, I knew what one was, and I couldn't be disrespectful to a GN owner.
Seriously, though, cool web page...more wheels up shots required!
Jeff

Re: Nice!!

Originally posted by Jeff
but, hey, are you that guy that had a GN and T-Type with Flowmasters back in '94 that used to wake me up every morning in my aparment complex while "warming the car up" for like 20 minutes? Jeff

:eek: I don't think so, I have only had the one GN. One is enough :D But I did have flowmasters on it about that time hehehehe.

I agree I would like more of the wheels up pictures but I guess I have not been in the right place at the right time when someone was taking pictures.

Take Care

Neal

Originally posted by NastyGn

Thanks :) That is an old picture when the car was doing 10.7.
The only thing I have with it running in the 9's is a video and it's
13MB and the home page will not hold it :(

Maybe when I get a new computer with some video editing sofware I can cut it down or edit the hell out of it and just show the launch and the finish.

Thanks again

Neal

Neal:

Create a link to it. I think the url is still:
http:/www.turbojim.com:231/jim/movies/Nastyclip1.mpg

You can even embed it in the page by using:
<embed src="http://www.turbojim.com:231/jim/movies/Nastyclip1.mpg" autostart="true" controls="true" type="video/mpg"> </embed> I think thats the right tag to use. Been awhile, anyone know the correct embed tag if thats wrong, please speak up.

If you want it shrunk down, let me know, I can do it for you.

Originally posted by TurboJim

Neal:

I think thats the right tag to use. Been awhile, anyone know the correct embed tag if thats wrong, please speak up.

If you want it shrunk down, let me know, I can do it for you.

Hey Jim, THANKS;) That works good, you don't have a choice of if you want to see it but it's real COOL it plays good there!!!!

So Everyone should be able to see it now, I know people with AOL could not see it before.

Thanks Again!!!!

Neal

Love the website. You have a beautiful car. This is a perfect example of a GN with the awesome combination of looks and wicked power.

I've looked this car over in person and have seen first hand it's amazing power. The video on the website says it all.

Great car, Great license plate.

Wishing you more wheelies and lower ETs.