You can type here any text you want

My T-Top Broke!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MPeter

Help me! I need the glass and plastic for the t-tops for both the right and left sides of my 89 TTA. Anyone know where I can get them new or used? Anyone have any experience with this?

Please help.

MPeter

I bought a set of glass ttops for my car a couple weeks ago on ebay for $20+shipping whihc turned out to equal like $100. I would just buy some at a junkyard or ebay.

I have a brand new in box glass passenger side t-top, still in plastic.

I'm interested. How much will you sell it for? I need the other side too. Where did you get the one you have? Does the source still exist?

Originally posted by MPeter
Help me! I need the glass and plastic for the t-tops for both the right and left sides of my 89 TTA. Anyone know where I can get them new or used? Anyone have any experience with this?

Please help.

MPeter

Howdy!

For a new set with correct pins (large pins for 89 thru 92) try tgautomotive.com. Phone # 1-800-336-3885 ask for Greg. It's $610.- shipping included in price. Be sure to tell them you need the large pins, the small pins will work but why not get the right ones? HTH

Back