You can type here any text you want

National event at Pacific Raceways

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
Anybody going?
I just got back from the track and its filling up with cars:)
Ill be down there tomorrow helping a friend thats Dale Creasy Jr,s crew chief;) Those guys need help after last weekend at
Denver :eek:
http://www.nhra.com/2003/news/july/072001.html

I guess i will be learning how to patch together carbon fiber because thats the only body they have:D One thing I do know about and thats one cylinder makes more HP than all 6 in my car :eek:

I must be the bigest die hard drag race Buick owner i here because if theres Nitro im going:)

i usually go with my dad but he's in the middle of building a house/shop down here and i've got another friggin wedding this weekend:(.

on another note,the hotair turd's back together and not running too shabby:).must be the 9 second cam:D.

PIR press...

Looks like the drivers this weekend were not impressed with the track conditions. One Crew Chief talks about bottoming out the car and breaking bolts...

Seattle Times :(

Our launch pad and air is good but past the 330 mark is a joke for these guys:) All you could see in the fuel pits was stacks of slicks with the centers burnt out from spinning the tires after they grow on the big end. We didnt get Dales car in the show:rolleyes: What a joke our track is because we have the highest oxygen content of all the tracks they go to but you cant hook on the topend. The fuel cars 60ft like hell here but if you spin on the topend it doesnt do you any good

Ground breaking in 2005 and renovation done in 2007/2008?
What a joke. I'm surprised NHRA still shows-up here after all the complaining during the past few years.
I can't wait until they really redo everything. It certainly could be one of the greatest drag strips in the nation.

Back