Need a few parts?

jretrodude

Hey guys,

I'm in need of a few things. I need a complete K&N kit (8" filter) Can be either the chrome pipe or the black MAF pipe but has to have the MAF bracket and hole cut out for the air temp sensor. Also the newest version of the Turbo-Link 4.0.6 and a 2.1 scanmaster. Anyone have these let me know thanks. Jretrodude :) Have some parts to trade as well too if interested. :)

I have TurboLink for sale. I'll sell it for $250 shipped (assuming you're in IL).

The CD that came with it when I bought it is V3.0, but I've since downloaded the upgrades to V4.04, build release 01. I'd think you could do the same (i.e. free upgrade off TurboLink ).

It comes with all the cables and boost sensing harness. The cables also have a diode and scanmaster resistor fix that Ken Mosher did for me to enable Turbolink to run simultaneously with my scanmaster (can't say I really know what he did to fix it, but it worked). Also comes with the carrying case it originally came with.

Let me know if you're interested.

Mike

BTW...I'll be on vacation July 22-July 30 just in case you try to PM or email me during that time and I don't respond.