You can type here any text you want

Need an 83lb program for FAST

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

quickt

Ok guys. I bought a felpro for the GN. I am an old DFI guy so it is new to me. I would like to have a 83lb program for a low 10 to a hi 9 sec car to start with as a start up program. If anyone has one to share I would appreciate it.

Start with the demo config. Plug in the 83's and start working on the VE table. Unfortunately cars are VERY different setting the VE table up. I sent a file to a guy whose combo was close to mine, too if his car had the same problem I was having, and his car would barely run.

Timing map is OK as is until you start getting into boost, then depending on your fuel you'll haveta remove timing.

Gonna take some time to get right, but at first, and I might be wrong in some eyes, but I set my closed loop to 800rpm and just watched corrections under different operating ranges and changed VE's till correction was <3-5%. Once this all was close, I set closed loop to 1500. Doing so removed some of the "idle hunting" I had.

Also, cold start took a lot of enrichment. More than the 2x they suggest. As did the AE stuff. (tip in stumble when stabbing the gas)

Its gonna take time dude. Be patient, take your time. A chassis dyno will help tremendously so you can set the maps with out looking at the road AND the laptop at the same time. Maybe someone will come thru with a file close enough, but I dunno.

I'm still searching for that perfect driveability. Granted, I'm no pro....might not even be good, but I'm gonna get it, if it kills me! (and it probably will)

My DFI drives and starts great. I can whip up a DFI program quick. Hope this is the same.

Back