Need HELP! 87 GN

Changed out the ignition module thought that was going to fix my problem the old one was about half melted. Still have same issue checked the plugs they looked good clean burn maybe a bit lean. Went over my vacuum lines too. I didn't check cam I really hope its not the cam. That maybe more of a job than I want to do. If it is the cam what should I go back with not looking for anything craze just want it to run well

Was the car running ok before the mods you made? If it did do you still have the stock maf ? Try it and see what it does, if it acts the same you can check it off the list. Double check the fuel pressure and then add 10 or 15 psi with regulated air and make sure you gain 10 to 15 lbs fuel pressure. If it works check it off the list. Just keep at it you will find the problem.
No the car had some issues it run okay but not good.

Have you checked the grounds?
I had one that was doing the same thing, put a ground kit and new injector and power harness and it fixed it.

Also had another with a bad wastegate diaphragm that would go to 10 lbs then fall on its face then pick up then fall on its face again.. took a long while to diagnose the wastegate as I thought it was electrical...

I assume you have a TT chip...as that's what you have the dip switches set too.

And I no about the number 3 cam lobe but I have never experienced it personally. But wouldn't you see that at idle as well?

No because the lobe doesn’t go completely flat. It will still open the valve enough to let the exhaust gassed escape at idle and light load.