You can type here any text you want

Need help choosing new wheels..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

miggy

STAGED UP
Hey guy's i need help choosing new wheels for my car the 2 choices i have in mind are the the ccw classics or the new Budnik GN repo's.And size in would be another factor i was thinking 17'' in the front and 18'' in the rear.what do guys think please help thanks..

Scot W's white car has the CCW classics and they look amazing. Hard to beat those wheels. Mike B has the Budnik GN wheels, but in a 15. I would be curious to see what a larger size looks like, filling up the wheelwell a little more.

Scot W's white car has the CCW classics and they look amazing. Hard to beat those wheels. Mike B has the Budnik GN wheels, but in a 15. I would be curious to see what a larger size looks like, filling up the wheelwell a little more.

I was just looking at the those set ups right now i like how both of them look and 17 or 18 on the new budnik wheel would look killer.

PUT SOME 20INCH IROCS AND CALL IT A DAY AND TAKE A RIDE IN THE HOOD WITH YOUR MACK 10. J/K I LIKE BOTH CAN I HAVE YOUR OLD WHEELS AFTER YOU BUY WHEELS PLEASE PLEASE.

AL

1987 Buick Grand National

CCW ALL THE WAY MY VOTE ALMOST GIVES IT THE GTA LOOK.

pic

Found this one on ccw's..

Attachments

• gn-ccw.jpg
    gn-ccw.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 1,815
PUT SOME 20INCH IROCS AND CALL IT A DAY AND TAKE A RIDE IN THE HOOD WITH YOUR MACK 10. J/K I LIKE BOTH CAN I HAVE YOUR OLD WHEELS AFTER YOU BUY WHEELS PLEASE PLEASE.

AL

1987 Buick Grand National

CCW ALL THE WAY MY VOTE ALMOST GIVES IT THE GTA LOOK.

You could have my old wheels for a low price of 1500 AL as long as you keep your word and no one else brain washes you..

You could have my old wheels for a low price of 1500 AL as long as you keep your word and no one else brain washes you..

What!! no way miggy no one and I mean no one "BRAIN WASHES" the Buick guru AL ;). 13s on 5.20s:biggrin:

Back