You can type here any text you want

Need help identifying these chips

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nasty

empty wallet
I got 3 chips with my car. The one installed is labeled with a Delco sticker, and I ASSUME it is a stock chip.

The other two are not labeled the way I would hope, suchs as fuel type, timing, boost, etc-or even an obvious way to identify who made them.

One appears to be a plain white label with BP+ on it.

The other appears to have a silver label with ZiP written on. The ZiP is in purple with the dot for the "i" hot pink. It is partially accented with black lines/markings.

I am attaching pics (hope they show up).

Thanks

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 114
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 103
I got 3 chips with my car. The one installed is labeled with a Delco sticker, and I ASSUME it is a stock chip.

The other two are not labeled the way I would hope, suchs as fuel type, timing, boost, etc-or even an obvious way to identify who made them.

One appears to be a plain white label with BP+ on it.

The other appears to have a silver label with ZiP written on. The ZiP is in purple with the dot for the "i" hot pink. It is partially accented with black lines/markings.

I am attaching pics (hope they show up).

Thanks

Just erase them and use them for a modern chip burn, things have come a long way...

Send them in to Eric Marshall at turbotweak for cores when you get your new chip from him. :wink:

Back