You can type here any text you want

Need some nice wide rear tires for the TTA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BandAid

Keyboard Bully
Fronts are 255/50/16 ,looking for a stout(wide) (mean looking) rear tire for the TTA
thinking of a Nitto,, but shoot me some numbers

What exactly are you looking to do with the tires? Stock wheels? How much do you drive the car? I've got a set of Nittos which are almost gone now. They were good tires, but they suck in the rain. If you're wanting a DR I would suggest the MT which I think come in a 255/50/16.

My vote for best looks on stock tta wheels would be 245-50-16 goodyear eagle f1's GS-D3. The tread is cool looking and they hook like a 2$ whore for a true street tire and work great in bad weather and last a long time. 153$ each from tire rack.

(Great if you drive around a lot on the street)

MT's Drag radials if you want a tough look with unbeatable traction (except for the new hoosier drag radial maybe, but it looks like an et street) 255/50-16 167$ from summit.

(Look great, Hook awesome, not a practical tire for a street car. Terrible in bad weather and they wear FAST)

Back