New 6262 from Bison

Lastly......I had a TE44..will I need a new TT chip burnt for this. I emailed Eric, but have not heard. Everything will stay the same, except turbo?
if the injectors are the same you could carefully fun the same chip.the 62 will move alot more air than a 44 so you will need more fuel if your going to push the boost.you could go into the chip and add fuel up to 20% and look at the afr

Lastly......I had a TE44..will I need a new TT chip burnt for this. I emailed Eric, but have not heard. Everything will stay the same, except turbo?

You can add 20 percent with the 5.7...but you won't have enuf. Eric will tell you he'll reburn it and add more fuel.

I think I will just send it to him for a reburn. Its down for a while anyway. Thanks

The E cover and the ported S covers are different, if using a stock style waste gate set up you have to get an actuator for the ported S cover.

When I went from the TA49 to the 6262 with e-cover, I needed a different actuator to make it work.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

but you won't have enuf.
depends on how hard its run.which is why i posted that.example 22 psi on a 62 vs a 44 he wont need a reburn.if his chip is cutt for 25psi on a 44 he could add fuel and run the boost level up depending on injector with the 62turbo and it would work.it only gets tricky if its a high boost combo.on a low boost combo you dont need a reburn.

I think I will just send him the chip for a reburn. The car is down anyway.

I tore the garage apart looking for an actuator that I thought I had. I can't find it anywhere, sorry to have gotten your hopes up.

If, by some stroke of luck, I come across it I will contact you straight away.