new (again) to atlanta area, emissions question

TurboV6Sonoma

Im back!! Maybe for good
I live in the outskirts of college park I think fayette county and I'm looking to get my GN tagged in a month or so. I'm wondering if anyone has a emissions hook up if you know what I mean (see signature for car mods). About four years ago I lived in gwinnett and I paid a guy 100.00 to pass my supercharged GMC 1500 but i'm sure hes not there anymore and I can quite remember where the place was. Also where do you guys hang out?

Ryan, Next local TR meeting will be the 19th on windyhill road off 75 at the halftime sports place, 11:30's a good time to show up if your interested. If your going N on 75 then make a left at the exit and its just before or at the 2nd light on the left, used to be 3$ Cafe. Sorry can't help on the echeck although I do have some newer tech echip settings to lean out the closed loop A/F setting and hold much tighter to the A/F setting I can do if you have a closed loop chip you'd like to try them with. Cleaned my car up 30 HC points w/o a cat.
HTH

Emissions

Like Mark said , come to our meeting Feb. 19th at "Halftime Cafe" on Windy Hill Rd.... off I-75... We meet around 11am and some guys have info how to pass ;) We have club members who live in your area....

thanks guys I'll be there but my buick won't not yet. I am so broke right now I cant afford to get it registered. I need a job badly.

Anything form working on cars to low voltage wiring, computer work, delivery driver, warehouse work, helper just plan old anything, I will do anything really as long as it is legal. Please let me know if you can be of any help.

Thanks
Ryan

Well I sent my resume to the 2 different people, Thanks for the info. I know where tyrone is my parents use to live there before they moved to palmetto.

Thanks
Ryan

Originally posted by xlr8ngn
We need a boiler technician in the southeast. Our Techs travel a lot and typically have electrical and wrench turning experience. Our service office is in Tyrone, GA not too far from you. If you are interested, send your resume to:

todd.slicker@claytonindustries.com

copy to:

chris.buck@claytonindustries.com

Our website with the equipment is Clayton Industries

Good luck.