You can type here any text you want

New Brakelines

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Where can I buy brakelines for our GN's? I am restoring my GN and want to replace the complete brakelines front and back.

Thanks

once again nos4gn or any buick vendor of any buick forum that supports the turbo buicks community

I am just looking out cause i was in the market for fuel and brake lines, My experience with classic tube is their wait was longer than they said 3 weeks had waited over an month and after i ordered customer service was not up to par when my 3rd week came they would keep me on hold and wouldnt return calls. After my final attempt on checking on process with classic and they told me friday this week :mad: i canceled. I am going to order from Inline tube. cheaper price and quicker turn around

I am just looking out cause i was in the market for fuel and brake lines, My experience with classic tube is their wait was longer than they said 3 weeks had waited over an month and after i ordered customer service was not up to par when my 3rd week came they would keep me on hold and wouldnt return calls. After my final attempt on checking on process with classic and they told me friday this week :mad: i canceled. I am going to order from Inline tube. cheaper price and quicker turn around

Thanks for the info.....

Do a search on Inline tube brake lines, some say they don't work well and have questionable flares. :confused:

I've never used one but after reading a few threads I would only buy the Classic tube ones.

If you want them fast ask the buick vendors what stainless lines they carry some will have them in stock, and some will be Classic stainless.

Good luck. :smile:

You can't go wrong ordering from Glen.One of the best buick vendor from the buick community:biggrin:

INLINE TUBE ALL THE WAY:biggrin: ordered lines monday and recieved them thursday and they fit well:cool: I will post pics soon

INLINE TUBE ALL THE WAY:biggrin: ordered lines monday and recieved them thursday and they fit well:cool: I will post pics soon
Definately classic tube i live fairly close and when we were putting an 8.5 rear in my dads malibu we redid the lines that run across the top of the rearend we called that mornin by the afternoon they were done and we picked them up same thing when we replaces the line on my dads eldorado the long one from front to rear....;)

Back