You can type here any text you want

New guy checking in....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ray Ackerman

Hi all, I'm new to the board i'm from the Ft.Myers area. Is there a shop in the Ft.Mers area that you guy's can recommend to work on my 87 GN? I don't need anything done on the car right now i would just like to find a shop that is reputable.

Thanks in advance

Ray

Hey, Im withing range of FtMyers too. I dont know of any shops either...but I have seen a autoshop and there is an employee there with a GN...they box it in with other cars out front. But other than that I dont know.

-Justin

I moved from Ft Myers last August to Pembroke Pines and my best bud over there is into GN's. Call Gino at Cap City on Fowler in Ft Myers and tell him Terry told you to call him. He has an auto and truck accessory shop and doesn't REALLY work on GN's but he will help out a fellow GN owner if you get stuck and need something done. We also have a good tranny guy over there that we all "trained" on these machines.

SWFLAGN is also a great guy but he's a fairly new owner too.

Terry

Thanks S10xGN I emailed SWFLa GN.

tlturbo I spoke to Gino in the past.I called his shop the guy I spoke to said Gino sold his GN?Gino was not in at that time.

Ray

Ray, sent you a PM. Welcome to Fort Myers. Terry, I have Nittos now, still spins in the top of first, however the sideways problem is now fixed.

Mike

Mike - If you have the sideways spin fixed then it's OBVIOUS that you don't have enough power - time for more upgrades HA HA

When are we getting together?

T

Back