You can type here any text you want

New guy from Michigan

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Storm100

Came over from V8Buick to check out the other side! I'm Storm1 over there.

About 10 days ago some lady decided it was a good idea to fail to yield, turned left in front of me, and likely totaled my 71 GS (waiting on Hagerty).
It was a 9 year project and I just got it done this spring.... One less GS

If that happens I'll be in the market for a new ride. I graduated in '87 so the turbo T's and GN's are my era. Right now I'm just drowning my misery looking at what my next adventure may be. I thought I'd introduce myself and get to know a few people over here. I know if I decide to go to a T or GN I'll need help from good people, just like I got from V8Buick for the last 9 years. I'll be digging through the forums and classifieds getting a feel of the current market.

Kevin

Came over from V8Buick to check out the other side! I'm Storm1 over there.

About 10 days ago some lady decided it was a good idea to fail to yield, turned left in front of me, and likely totaled my 71 GS (waiting on Hagerty).
It was a 9 year project and I just got it done this spring.... One less GS

If that happens I'll be in the market for a new ride. I graduated in '87 so the turbo T's and GN's are my era. Right now I'm just drowning my misery looking at what my next adventure may be. I thought I'd introduce myself and get to know a few people over here. I know if I decide to go to a T or GN I'll need help from good people, just like I got from V8Buick for the last 9 years. I'll be digging through the forums and classifieds getting a feel of the current market.

Kevin
step 1. buy a GN
step 2 fix the GS

Hi,ive seen your thread over on v8, and im still sick to my stomach over those pics, you will get great help over here as well as v8, just be aware the market for these cars is astronomical right now so figure out your budget and goals for the car and we will steer you in the right direction

I hate that it happened to you. I had the exact same thing happen with very similar damage to my 70 Olds 442 back in the early 80's.

They totaled it.

These cars are quite a departure from a GS, but they are a lot of fun! You won't be dissapointed, just take your time to find the "right" one for you.

Back