You can type here any text you want

New here, Just sayin hi!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mrvetteguy82

So ive had a profile for a while but never posted. Just got my car finished, its an 85 T-Type, or used to be... Kinda GN cloned now. There are a few bad pics of it in my profile, ill add more when we get a nice day here in washington. Its got alot of stuff done to it, and seems to go pretty good, although with 70 miles on it i dont wanna beat it really hard :cool: Anyway, the whole car, (paint and all) was done in my garage. Hope to talk to people soon! James

Welcome to the site. A lot of knowledge and cool ppl here. Checked out your pics, what color was the car before the repaint?

Car was black and grey 2 tone. I guess its the designer series or something? It had the black trim and rear spoiler already... The car was a total basket case. Previous owner cranked up the boost till it burned a hole in a piston and then hit a guard rail lol. Not sure of the order those happened haha... Anyway, it sat for years before i got it, had to do floors, a quarter, etc etc... I picked it up for next to nothing and spend the last 2 years building it. Ive learned alot about these cars and im sure have WAY more to come.

Back