New Ride...87 Buick Regal Limited

2 QK 4 U

Banned
87 Regal Limited, loaded. power everything even moonroof.

Black w/black single pad 1/4 top
Maroon interior
Olds 307 w/TH2004-R
152k miles

No Rust.

$500 and drove it home.

I plan on converting this "regular regal" into a deep sleeping street pounder!

What do you guys think?

great idea my man and if u want to go all out i have a stage 2 set up all apart but needs a cam and a crank. That will be a hell of a ride when you are done with it. I have been lookin for something like what you got wanna sell it:biggrin:

Nice catch! Hopefully you plan on retaining the wire cover/rims setup...

Man....heck yes! And on top of that this baby is gonna get a brand new set of 195/75/14 white wall tires. Won't be worth a dang off the line but for those 70mph - 140mph rolls they will be just fine. :biggrin:

The car is not perfect by any means.

The front seats are terribly faded from not using the moon roof shade.

I did these repairs tonight:
Drivers window motor and switch
Drivers Inside door handle
Drivers Upper and Lower Hinges/bushings

Next is cutting the cat conv. off and replacing the v-belts. then its ready to cruise.

Thanks for the nice comments.

Planning a drivetrain setup yet???:confused: :eek: :D :cool:

Nice comments? Heck, it's just jealousy, nah just kidding!!! :)

Planning a drivetrain setup yet???:confused: :eek: :D :cool:

Nice comments? Heck, it's just jealousy, nah just kidding!!! :)

See the combo in my signature below? That is whats going in this Regal.

I'm currently in the process of building a 9 sec motor for the GN with a TH400 and brake:eek:

Sweet!
What's that combo currently run, if you don't mind me asking?
Trying to formulate a 10 sex street car plan for my newly acquired GN.
Am ready to learn up as much as I can about combos...:cool:

Man....heck yes! And on top of that this baby is gonna get a brand new set of 195/75/14 white wall tires. Won't be worth a dang off the line but for those 70mph - 140mph rolls they will be just fine. :biggrin:

check Coker tires they might have a 14" drag radial (or slightly fatter & taller) white side wall tires in that way u can get a little oomph on take off. Good luck with the project.

Nice regal, as well as tne GN!! Do you ever go out to Kil-Kare to run? I just completed an 3.8L engine swap to my 90 Firebird, got a few little kinks to work out, but hope to have it out sometime soon. Nice cars!!

Nice regal, as well as tne GN!! Do you ever go out to Kil-Kare to run? I just completed an 3.8L engine swap to my 90 Firebird, got a few little kinks to work out, but hope to have it out sometime soon. Nice cars!!

Yeah I go to kilkare a lot. Plannin on this thursday if the weather holds off.