You can type here any text you want

New Times....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DaJoker

DUMB QUESTION MEMBER
Went to No Problem Raceway last nite and recorded a new best. I had a test pipe put on, reman MAF, wires and coil pack since my last trip(13.925@98).

60ft 1.859
330 5.395
1/8 8.396@81
1000 11.042
1/4 13.301@99.68

Ran about 4 more times but never could better this time. Ran a 13.40,13.50 and 2 spinning 13.6's. Still hoped for more mph but the et was better then expected. PS Also ran 3 gals 110 with about 4 gallons of 93. This was run on street tires not dr's.:cool: Fuel pressure regulator on the way along with boost gauge so now the tuning can begin.:redface:

First mod=scanmasterII.
Second mod.. Learn to use First mod.

Period. Or you'll be buying a new engine sooner than latter.

First mod=scanmasterII.

I have a scanmaster:confused: and the 02's were in the 780's and 790's and no detonation at all.

I have a scanmaster:confused: and the 02's were in the 780's and 790's and no detonation at all.

Glad of you to mention this info now :redface:

My 1989 Indy Crystal Ball is broken.. have to rely whats in sig and posts. ;)

Fixed it now....updated my sig before and left it off:redface:

So just for your learning, always post a complete time slip. Putting a start and end doesnt help seeing a car going down the track.

Thos that tune look at 330, 1/8 mile, 1000, etc... and MPH when available in the individual stages.

Also list boost numbers.

HTH

Just got my boost gauge and my afpr from Johns today so maybe next time I will have some actual boost reading...gauge says 15 for what thats worth.

First mod=scanmasterII.

hey some people have TTA motors in stock !!!:mad: please keep your comments to yourself :eek: :p oh congrats on your times... practice...practice...practice

hey some people have TTA motors in stock !!!:mad: please keep your comments to yourself :eek: :p oh congrats on your times... practice...practice...practice

So send one to Fla.............I know a good friend of ours that needs one down there.......;)

Back