You can type here any text you want

New WS6/GTA Wheels

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hognose

I was able to find 2 pretty much perfect Front WS6/GTA wheels. They were spray painted silver, but otherwise basically in pefect condition.
I have never polished anything before or painted anything like this. So it was an adventure, but I am very pleased with the results.

I was surprised to find that these wheels are actually from a TA with a WS6 suspention. They were black instead of Gold. I decided to repaint, because I wanted them to look better.

I have made a deal to get another set of WS6 wheels. So I have 3 more to make look like this, but I am pretty stoked they came out this good! I cannot wait to get them on my GN!

Oh yeah, these tires are coming off. They are not the correct size. They will look better with the proper 245/50's on them!:D

Matthew

Attachments

• Before and After.jpg
    Before and After.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 172
Looks good :)

Yeah those wheels did come on T/A's, ones I've seen were usually black or grey though I've seen a white 1LE T/A with white wheels, GTA's got the gold.

Steve

Back