You can type here any text you want

Next Palm Beach Meet - December 20, 2008

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ULOSE2A6

Announcing the next Palm Beach Turbo Buick Meet

Date: December 20th, 2008
Time: 3:00 pm - until (nice, cool and shady then)
Place: J&J Auto Upholstery (Dave’s shop) located at 3511 Boutwell Road, Lake Worth, 33462 and then a cruise to Sonic on Lake Worth Road.
Phone: 561-547-0460

The first show was great with approximately 15 cars in attendance, the second even better with lots of our friends from Miami, Ft. Lauderdale and Hobe Sound attending; so let’s get those Buicks together again and hang out in Palm Beach. This will be the last meet of the year guys so clean up your cars and drive them, drag them or tow them for an afternoon of fun and catching up with friends and fellow Turbo Buick enthusiasts. See you all there.

Regards,
Dave & Shev

cant wait for the new show..the last 2 were good so this one should be better if word gets out..

car show

Hi guys the last car show was great I know it would be hard for you guys to turn out beeing it is the christmas season but it would be great if you guys can show up it would be great we are planning to go to sonic on lake worth after the show and it would good ot ketchup with old friends and even new ones take care and looking foward to seeing you guys .

Just an update; I have heard from a few of the people that usually do not post on the boards and also some of the local Palm Beach and Ft. Lauderdale guys it looks like we will be having a decent turnout for the meet this Saturday. I look forward to seeing everyone then.

Regards,
Shev

I thought I'd make it this time for sure, but the wife reminded me tonight that we have plans. Somebody's getting married......:eek:

One drops and another changes his plans to be there... We will miss you Mike and we are looking forward to seeing you there Terry.

Great Meet

Hi Fellas,

It was a great meet. Thanks to those that came out, we had a good time catching up and checking out the cars. I have some pictures that I will post later on today. It sure is nice to be able to meet at this time of year when most other parts of the country is under snow and everyone is basically down for the winter.

Regards,
Shev

Back