You can type here any text you want

no trany

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ckmm

the $ money i could save
looking for a brf trany for my 86 t type anybody have one a good one or needs to be redone the one in my car was not brf didnt last long .riverview 813 404 5965 thanks ck

thanks to everyone that replyed . had 4 or 5 offers out standing response.every one really tryed to help. THANKS CK :smile: :smile:

brf is the code on the tag on the tail shft. the only 200r4 trannys that work for this car.

:eek: :) :cool: :eek: I GOT MT TRANNY BACK FROM MIKE ./HOOOOOLY CHIIIIIIIT! !!!!!:D :biggrin: !!!!!

Ck,
Glad to hear you got your tranny
Just got my HG (cometics) done yesterday,took her for a maiden vogage-all is well,look forward to seeing our cars together
FRED

HI fred glad you got your h/g fixed ,did you do them you self? How long did it take ? I got my t running good but still working on it you know allways something needs to be done. looking for a scanmaster ,tach ,and some bumper fillers now. when i get the fillersi think i will repaint for a fresh look maybe two tone blue and silver. Are you going to burger king tonight hope to see you there. CK :biggrin:

Back