You can type here any text you want

NooB question: on Kirban "GNX" wheels

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gn's suck

On the Kirban GNX style wheels can you pop off the Trans Am Logo. So as to have a plane black center cap? I do not want to use the Turbo sticker that came with the wheels. Are there any other options other than run the TA logo?

Thanks

Thanks for the heads up. So I guess my only option is to use a sticker of some sort. Or can I just pop out the TA medallion and place something else in there. It seems to me that a sticker would peel off, or just look like ass.

I understand that the GNX's were a sticker but was that over the TA logo and under the plastic. Or on top of the plastic. Thats were I am confused?

If you

Have kirban wheels call kirbans and ask for pete he will hook you up with what you need. Tell kristan i said heeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy. So sweet

The wheel overlays we sell are NOT stickers. Yes, the do stick on but are made either of black aluminum or black 2plex material which is a sandwich of black and clear plexi material. The are engraved from the back and then hand painted from the back as well. Appears smooth from front. They are custom engraved to your specs.

The wheel overlays we sell are NOT stickers. Yes, the do stick on but are made either of black aluminum or black 2plex material which is a sandwich of black and clear plexi material. The are engraved from the back and then hand painted from the back as well. Appears smooth from front. They are custom engraved to your specs.

True... well worth every penny!

Back