You can type here any text you want

Oakboro Cruise 7/25/08

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

corsair231

Anybody going today? We'll be there. Can't miss the Hazzard Road show. :biggrin:

Going to try to be there around 5:30 ish, maybe a little sooner if I can get everything together in time.

Hey man, I met you last at last months cruise in. I have the white T. I didnt go last night as work interfered. Well have to get together next month and go.

Scott

Scott, you missed a nice one Friday night. I had a small emergency come up so I didn't make it until a little after 6:00. I had the only TR there this time. The crowd seemed even larger than last month. By about 6:30 there were cars parked all the way to the big convience store on both sides of the road. The weather was super too. Not too hot and no rain.

I'll have to wait to see if I'll be off for the next one, but if I am, you're on. There are a couple of other area cruises I would like to check out as well. If I see I'll be able to make any of them I'll post it.

Corsair, I wish I could have gone, I enjoy the show. Im up for going to other cruise spots too. Id like to try mooresville sometime. Whch part of NC do you live?

Scott

I'm in Anson County, about 15 miles east of Monroe to be exact. The city of Albemarle is supposed to have a nice cruise and there is one starting at a new 21 Drive-In near Matthews that I've thought about checking out. There is a small meet every Wed. in Monroe next to Chili's that I've gone to a few times.

My biggest problem is that I work night shift so I can't make many of them but I love to go when I can.

Back