You can type here any text you want

OEM size & style Goodyear Eagle GT Tires?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

t-topflyer

Is there anywhere online or otherwise that sells Goodyear Eagle GTs, GT IIs, GT + 4s in the original 215/65/15 size or something that is really close to that?

Tirerack.com $83.00 each or you can go with a 225/60/15 Eagle GT HR for $99.95 from Summitracing.com I think the Government issure buicks got this size tire for duty.

Tirerack.com $83.00 each or you can go with a 225/60/15 Eagle GT HR for $99.95 from Summitracing.com I think the Government issure buicks got this size tire for duty.

searching tirerack it looks like the goodyear eagle gt hr are the only ones available in that size. the hrs don't look enough like the oem tires though. they do have the 235/60/15 though in the eagle gt IIs

225/60's are a little too short. 235/60's is the size Buick should have put on from the factory and are the same diameter as the originals.

i've got some no name 235s on my gn right now and it looks identical to the pic of blackmonte's, which i agree looks really good and tough! just wanted to see if i could still buy some somewhere in the original size and brand. doesn't look like it's gonna happen though.

215/65's Eagle GT's came stock on a ton of cars from 1982 - 1987 (From AMC's to Camaros to GN's) so back in the late 90's, early 00's it was pretty easy to find a low mile set of them that the original owner took off and had stuffed in a garage or basement. I bought a set of 7K mile ones for $125 in 2002. Good luck, now.

I consider the tires show only, though as they are squeally and squirly on the street and look too small.

Back