You can type here any text you want

Oil feed line to the turbo

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
good morning everyone I'm wanting to get some imfo on what's the best way to change my stock oil line to my stock turbo with a tee for oil gauge and change the fittings to AN fittings and braided line so I guess my ? Is what are the correct sizes and if there is a better way to do this

Leave it stock, simple and it works. Lots of fast cars with stock set up.

You can add another tee off the stock oil pressure sensor port. Then Install your new oil pressure sensor. Or swap out the stock sensor if you want. You will lose the back up fuel pump signal though. Easy peasy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a turbo saver from PTE and it filters the oil just before the turbo that way it has as fresh of a feed as possible. full throttle and cottons sell that kit and it includes the correct braided lines for the oil feed so you don't have to worry about that. my oil pressure gauge in the car is set up just as Captrob said, I tee'd off the stock oil pressure sensor block.

down towards the left of the timing cover. should have a silver sensor screwed in with a black face pointing towards the front of the car with 3 prongs on it and 3 wires connected to those prongs
IMG_8139.jpg

down towards the left of the timing cover. should have a silver sensor screwed in with a black face pointing towards the front of the car with 3 prongs on it and 3 wires connected to those prongs View attachment 306822

Perfect thanks so I can keep the switch and just put a brass tee in to tap off where did you tap in for electronic water temp gauge

Perfect thanks so I can keep the switch and just put a brass tee in to tap off where did you tap in for electronic water temp gauge

yup you got it. no problem. and I can't remember I'll have to go check when I get home. I believe somewhere in the front towards the bottom left on the intake, if you're looking at it from the front of the car obviously.

Back