Oil Filter Adapter

Nick McCardle

So, I'm setting up an oil cooler and am wanting to put a stock oil cooler adapter back on for the lines. However, I bought the car with it off. Anyone have a part number for the oil filter adapter so that I have one long enough to use with the oil cooler adapter? I'm somewhat clueless here into what goes into making the cooler adapter work, any suggestions greatly appreciated.

anybody have a clue at all? someone else must've gotten a car with no cooler adapter and had to set it up to run with it later on...

Before you go hooking up the oil cooler, find out why is was disconnected. If the previous owner hurt the motor, more than likely the oil cooler in the rad is contaminated. And no they can't be cleaned.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Before you go hooking up the oil cooler, find out why is was disconnected. If the previous owner hurt the motor, more than likely the oil cooler in the rad is contaminated. And no they can't be cleaned.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

That's why, I plan on using the same fittings and running to an external though.

I thought the stock oil cooler is just a tube with external fins on it. How could it get plugged?