You can type here any text you want

Oil Pressure sending unit connector

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hardway

I was changing the oil on my TTA and noticed the wires going in to the oil pressure sending unit connector were frayed and coming out. Does anyone know where to get a replacement or know how to repair the original? The plastic connector it self is good and not cracked. Any ideas or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I searched the boards and came up empty handed so far.

Same as the connector for the v8 F car sending unit

Any well equipped parts store that can open a catalog and can read should be able to find it for you or get u the proper catalog to look it up.

Or wander the junkyard and find a good connector and pigtail to splice in since your going to have to do it anyway.

I collect all manners of inj/elec/eng harness connectors i can find in good shape everytime im at the yard. :-)

later
Jeremy

Cool! That is good to know it is not a rare connector. I tried 2 parts stores on Saturday and they could not come up with anything. I have them break out their parts books to look it up since finding good F-body's in junk yards around here is getting harder to do.

The GM part number for the connector to the oil pressure sensor is 12085499
HTH, Jason

Back