You can type here any text you want

Ok one more try.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GTABurnout

Well I will be going out to the track tomorrow, again. This time I will not have a full tank. I was wondering if any other Tucson Guys were going out. I just could use a hand if the car needs just that little bit more to make a good run. I also will learn to launch the car and with some luck I will join the 12 sec club. But who knows. Well If any Tucson guys are going out post up and let me know. Thanks.

Well air was good but the rain was not. I ran a best of 13.2 at 107mph. Also had my best mph at a 13.4 at 109mph. Well looks like next time. I was staging when the rain started. Well what can I do? Oh yeah I lam learning how to launch off the e-brake. Easy way to hold boost.

Originally posted by GTABurnout
Well air was good but the rain was not. I ran a best of 13.2 at 107mph. Also had my best mph at a 13.4 at 109mph. Well looks like next time. I was staging when the rain started. Well what can I do? Oh yeah I lam learning how to launch off the e-brake. Easy way to hold boost.

Is this with the JL 18 deg chip? how much boost still 15#???also what was your best 60ft this time

GTABURNOUT get some sticky tires your in the 12's already!My car with a wore out set of BFG drag radials went a 1.6 -60'.Take into thought I do have a transbrake but even without it I was going in the high 1.7- 60' .Now you said you went 2.1 thats a difference of 4 tenths of a sec. General rule of thumb is to multiply that by 1.5 since the first sixty foot of the quarter mile is crucial to good ET.This would make it 6 tenths of a second you could take from your ET.Making you some where around the 12.60 mark off the E-Brake.Thats impressive off of 15# of boost. I went in the 12.40 range with the same MPH as your running with 1.6 short times.

Back