You can type here any text you want

One Sweet System For A Grand National

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tommynos

worldwide flooring sales
This Is A Pic Of My System That I Had Installed In My 86 Gn...sweet And Keeps The Wife From Yelling At Me To Slow Down..lol

Attachments

• Picture 163.jpg
    Picture 163.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 369
more pics

this lights up completely in blue has a 2,000 watts mmats amp along with a mmats 90x4, with matching interior material it is completely removable,along with kicker separates and 6x9 speakers and it has the pioneer 7500 tv dvd system this thing looks as good as it sounds..all the speakers inside are stealthed out to give it that factory look inside..long as i dont get a flat ill be fine..

Attachments

• Picture 177.jpg
    Picture 177.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 338
I didn't unerstand the material choice at first....then I took a closer look...in the picture that looks like the same stuff on the seats...is it? if so, that rocks!

The Material Is The Same As The Seats Along With The Colors Of Black On The Sides And Grey In The Center,where It Says Grand National That Was Done With A Sand Blaster Following A Logo Design..it Slams Pretty Good,but It Could Have Been Better If I Would Have Let Them Chop Up The Back To Let The Port Threw,but Just Couldnt Do It,cars Too Nice..if I Would Have Had The Rear Center Fold Down It Could Have Beed Ported Threw That Area..o Well..this Is The Trunk Of My Jaguar With A Small Block That Is Going Up For Sale..the Whole Car Is Sweet And Runs A Easy 13.60 Spinning...i Put Alot Of Time And Money But Now Have To Focus On The Gn..

Attachments

• Picture 042.jpg
    Picture 042.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 303
nice looking setup, wish mine were setup already but wouldnt even come close in the looks dept....

Alan

Back