You can type here any text you want

Opinions on possible HotAir for sale....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WH1

I'm trying to gauge interest for my buddy who's thinking of selling his 85 T-Type. It's a WH1 with newer paint making it look like a GN. It has the following mods: TA-60 turbo, Lee Thompson 3" Dp, Up & headers, 40# injectors, Hotwired Walbro 307 inside of a brand new gas tank, Billet top adj. fuel regulator, 87 ECM with custom Turbotweak alky chip, SMC alky kit, Turbo Motion V-3 intake, new F-body aluminum radiator with dual fans, 160 thermostat, Custom cold air kit locating K&N outside the engine bay, Art Carr shift kit, 3500 N/Lu torque convertor, Heavy duty transmission cooler. The interior is grey buckets and is almost mint condtion with several appearance items form Mark Hueffman. It has Eagle alloy whells and a new 2.5" exhaust. It has new Monroe shocks and cargo coil springs with the rears installed and the fronts still in the box. Also has CD player and changer with new speakers. Also has VDO oil pressure, water temp. and 30 psi boost gauges with a Casper's Knock gauge. All of the AC stuff has been removed from the car. Still have all of the owner's manuals and was originally purchased by a guy who worked at Flint. He's invested alot of money and time into this car and was thinking of selling it for around $6500.

IMO its worth $6k,LT products are the best you can buy for a got ait/

Folks in these parts have their stocker 85 and 84's listed for 9000.00 on up. I would think that is a very fair price. Might want to aim a little higher with those mods and such.

Back