You can type here any text you want

Orlando World Street finals video

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Awesome compilation video although it is pretty obvious that last years event sucked major balls thanks to the crappy weather coupled with plenty of oil downs and accidents.

For the competitors? Yes
For the spectators? Hell no! I had a blast still! It obviously sucked that they couldn't get through the finals, but I got to see all the racing I needed to in order to get my 'money's worth'

I feel sorry for all the guys in the running that got screwed based on how the payouts happened, but the event was still a really good time for me atleast.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure plenty of people that attended still enjoyed it despite the crappy weather/track conditions. It's kinda hard not too considering all the badass rides that show up from around the country! Hell, I know in the past when I have gone to this event I enjoy walking around the pits between classes to check out all the different cars/combinations. Just sucks when you know a lot of the cars aren't able to make full out passes thanks to the poor track condtions.

Hopefully the next one will be better for both the racers and the spectators!:smile:

Back