You can type here any text you want

Palm Beach County Turbo Buicks

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87GNTTOP

Wanted to see if the Palm Beach Turbo Buick owners wanted to set up a meet on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday. I can usually do something on Fridays at least once maybe twice a month. Sat & Sun are always open.

I usually go to the Friday cruise night at the Publix, located at SR7 & 441. But the most I have seen there at one time is 2 GN's. There has to be more of us out there in Palm Beach County.

Make suggestions as to locations, days and times.

I own a 1987 GN T-top. Let me know, thanks:)

I go to 441 off and on also but like you, most I have seen is 4 or 5 once. BUT other than the gal with the GN, the others that show up change around. Different 2 or 3 each time. IF all were there at the same time, it would be about 8 or so cars. BUT I doubt you will get everyone to agree to go at the same time.

Don't know what to suggest. I'd vote on Sat night and I'd like to try the new meet on Lantana near I-95. Maybe I can check it out this Sat night.

Terry

Cruise Night

What location is available at Lantana & I95??

Let see how many members we can get together for Saturday or another date.

I'm not sure exactly where it is. There was a good show on Sat nights for a while next to the Motor City Car Wash on Hypoluxo between Congress and Lawrence but the Century 21 Real Estate office there pissed and moaned and got it shut down. It was supposedly comparable to the 441 show. I was there one Sat night but it was the same night as Abacoa and there were only about 50 cars there.

I was told that they moved it to a Publix, Wal-Mart or K-Mart (not sure which) canter over on Lantana near I-75. The people at Denny's know where so if I go tonight, I'll double check. It was good because it was a different group of people mostly than at 441. Just different cars and people that don't go to 441.

Terry

Nope - if I'm not doing anything Sat night, I might go for a cruise and see if I can find it.

I think Victor was going to go look for it too. IF I had to guess, I think there is a Publix in a center on Lantana near I-95 and it might be in there. Just a guess though. Cruise around on Lantana in that area and you should be able to find it.

Terry

Cruise Night

If anyone knows this location, give me a call at 954-650-7038 and I will try and make it. Thanks, Jose:)

I'm gonna try and make Denny's tonight if it isn't raining.
I was ready to try and find the Lantana Friday night show but it just got to looking too much like rain and real windy.
Terry

Cruise Night

I went to the carwash/century 21 location.

I went saturday night and there were gm muscle cars their and the owners were having dinner. That was it.

If anyone finds the new location and time, please post. Thanks:smile:

OK, no one came to see me at Deeny's last night. I'm crushed. :frown:

Anyway, here are the directions for the Sat night cruise.

"Addicted to Cars"
Saturday Night Cruise - every Saturday night
5pm till ??
Trophys, 50-50 Raffle, Music, food

LANTANA PLAZA
467 Greynolds Circle
Sponsored by Lantana Pizza

Hypoluxo East of I-95 to Broadway
left at traffic light
1/2 mile on right to Greynolds Circle
Look for Lantana Police station or K-Mart

Not sure if I will be in town this weekend.

Terry

Cruise Night

It took alot of leg work, but now I think we might have something. I will probably make it.

Lets get as many people as we can to attend. Would be cool!!

Cruise Night

I checked out the Lantana Pizza cruise night. It is actually better than I expected and it appears that it will probably get better.

The pizza is pretty good and so is the crowd. Its great that someone thought of putting together a Saturday night cruise in Palm Beach. Fridays are just plain tough to attend.

Lets put a group together and make a presence at the next cruise night! Contact me at joseinterian@hotmail.com if anyone wants to put something together for the future. :)

cruise night

Thinking about heading out to the Lantana Pizza Cruise night on Saturday night 6-16-07. Weather permitting. 5 pm to ??? Decent Pizza and good crowd.

Anyone interested? . Any other ideas? :D

Publix Cruise Night

I got Friday night off. Thinking about going to the Publix cruise at Southern and 441 this Friday night. Weather permitting.

Lets have a decent turn out.:D

Publix Cruise-friday Night

It turned out to be a real good turn out, better than expected. This could be the beginning of a good showing, atleast once a month.

The Buicks got alot of attention, as we knew they would. They are legendary vehicles, that everone loves. (Except the Mustang guys).

I tooks some pics and I am trying to post them, but am having a little bit of trouble. If anyone knows how to do it, let me know or I can forward the pics to you so you can download them.

Anyways, lets all keep in touch with local events and keep it going!!:D

Cruise Night

Going To Try To Make It To The Cruise On Friday 8-24-07. Providing The Weather Is Good.

Anyone Interested In The Publix Cruise, Chime In.:d

Back