You can type here any text you want

Part wanted

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Originally posted by z06_rob
How's the WRX coming along...

Rob

My man Rob! Hows it going? glad to see you made it back to the NW and didn't load your trunk "small" and head to Texas.

WRX is just fun at this point. I'm thinking this is a BurgerMaster weekend, are you game?

man... I'm still down here in TX.... I'm actually heading back on Saturday, after being down here a month. What time were you gonna head up there... I could swing up there briefly, although w/ out the vette... she's coming back apart.

Originally posted by z06_rob
man... I'm still down here in TX.... I'm actually heading back on Saturday, after being down here a month. What time were you gonna head up there... I could swing up there briefly, although w/ out the vette... she's coming back apart.

No fun without the Z06! Should be there around 8-8:30. Hope to see you there.

FS

Re: Up pipe???

Originally posted by billsgn
Getting rid of the alky system Frank?

Oh no! Just would like to have a spare just in case.

How ya been? We need to settle up with the driverside manifold.

FS

Hey Frank, I drove a 04 WRX LSI the other day at work, rice I mean nice Rally car!!!! Just a quick blast down the freeway and look for the pretty blue lights in the mirror. If I wasnt so deep in Buicks I might have to try one on, Who needs a drivers license!! I think I would lose mine.
Anyway, Ill see you at the track sometime this summer.

Originally posted by LC2 ROD
Hey Frank, I drove a 04 WRX LSI the other day at work, rice I mean nice Rally car!!!! Just a quick blast down the freeway and look for the pretty blue lights in the mirror. If I wasnt so deep in Buicks I might have to try one on, Who needs a drivers license!! I think I would lose mine.
Anyway, Ill see you at the track sometime this summer.

Sounds like a good experience! I too have problems with keeping my foot out of the turbo. I'm like Dr. Jeckell Mr. Hyde, When I drive my other cars I'm a normal guy on the road, when I get in the WRX it's like I'm posessed!!!!! I truly have to be careful in the car.

Hey Frank, What I ment was 04 WRX STI 300 HP
Not LSI must of had to much crack!!!
Im at the Buick Dealer up here in Bellingham, but we have Subaru.

Originally posted by LC2 ROD
Hey Frank, What I ment was 04 WRX STI 300 HP
Not LSI must of had to much crack!!!
Im at the Buick Dealer up here in Bellingham, but we have Subaru.

I knew what you meant, I'm not one for correcting people for the sake of correcting people. Gald you got to feel the pull of an AWD car...;)

Back