You can type here any text you want

pic wanted

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Do you want the picture of the setup on or off the car? If you're willing to live with a picture of it on the car I have my turbo and intercooler out and could go take a picture for you.

thank you. i will like to see any picture you can provide. do you know if your TTA radaitor has both cooling tank for trans/engine?.

Originally posted by steveX
thank you. i will like to see any picture you can provide. do you know if your TTA radaitor has both cooling tank for trans/engine?.

No, TTA only have tranny. The oil is handled with a cooler mounted where the oil filter sits. Its made by Modine.

thank you guys. I am still waiting for the f-body radiator. when i get the radiator I am going to install a oil cooler tank from the 1992 park ave. my buick lesabre t-type has both oil and trans cooler in the radiator. so if the H-body oil cooler tank fitting the f-body radiator this will be cool. but i have to wait till i have all the parts in front of me.

Back