You can type here any text you want

Pics Of GN's on 18 Inch Wheels

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

thepremier

I am looking for pics of GN's with 18" wheels. I haven't found any pics of a GN that is running 18's. Anybody have any pics? Please post.

Thanks

pics

pics

Attachments

• PICT0013.jpg
    PICT0013.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 501
The light comes out great it is clear with alittle black in it a buddy of mine did it for me you need to sand the lenses to get them smooth
wheels Main Site

Well, 18s on the back ;)

Attachments

• DSC00420.JPG
    DSC00420.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 438
xcessive,

What size tires are you running? Also, is your car lowered? I really dig the look. Got any more pics?

I posted in this and the other forum about RPM 505s, gist in responses were that it's not possible (unless I linked to FWD wheels)...

Where to buy those RPM 505s?!?!?!?!

Look under Road Racing post to see complete set up it stance comes from the adjustable front QA1 suspension and the front tiress are 245/35/18
rear 275/40/18

Didn't know the link was to a site to buy... I guess my question is, which set will fit on a TR??

thanks

like i said i saw one GN in gmhtp and it said it had rpm 505's on it. I dunno what would fit i was gonna ask the same question

I know from calculating tire height all the time that 25.4 is the conversion number to find the correct bolt pattern in inches, but I'm curious as to the offset/backspacing?

TTT

here I scanned the pic in the magazine...I would like to know the offset as well...the rims seem to be resonably priced
img008.jpg

here I scanned the pic in the magazine...I would like to know the offset as well...the rims seem to be resonably priced
img008.jpg

I could be wrong,,,,but I thjought the owner of those wheels was not totaly happy with them,,again I could be wrong...

Back