You can type here any text you want

Pioneer 6X9s for sale!! great sound!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tom Tom Turbo

Turbo Goes Woo Woo
Hey fellas, I'm selling a pair of Pioneer TS-A6995 6X9s that have been used for 3 weeks. I'm selling to move up to a Monsoon system from a new T/A. These babies sell for $120 new and I'll put them at your door for $90. They are 280w peak and come with the grills and have a polyproplene cone.

Originally posted by Tom Tom Turbo
Hey fellas, I'm selling a pair of Pioneer TS-A6995 6X9s that have been used for 3 weeks. I'm selling to move up to a Monsoon system from a new T/A. These babies sell for $120 new and I'll put them at your door for $90. They are 280w peak and come with the grills and have a polyproplene cone.

Do you still have these ,,do they come with the adapters for the rear deck??
Dennis

6x9s

hey, I still have them, but I need the adapters to make the Monsoon stuff fit. You can pick up the adapters for $12 at Best Buy. Let me know if you want them. They do include the speaker grills too.

e-mail wicked_stang91@hotmail.com

Re: 6x9s

Originally posted by Tom Tom Turbo
hey, I still have them, but I need the adapters to make the Monsoon stuff fit. You can pick up the adapters for $12 at Best Buy. Let me know if you want them. They do include the speaker grills too.

e-mail wicked_stang91@hotmail.com

Thanks but I am putting my old Cerwin Vegas back in ,and calling it quits..

Back