You can type here any text you want

piston question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DAVE69

Summit sells a wiseco piston kit called a Pro Tru piston pn PT040h2 for $465.00,c/w rings and pins .Are these the same pistons the GSCA sells for $650.00.any help would be great.thanks Dave

I don't know about the GSCA but Weber Racing has those pistons as well for the same price (465.00).

I run the PT040H3 (.030 over) in mine.

I run the Weiscos from summit. I liked the .020 over because I only needed to go .010 on my block but didnt want to go .030 unless I had to. Jon Hanson

thanks for the response,the reason I asked the question is because when I called the GSCA and asked about their wiseco pistons they told me they had their pistons custom made by wiseco but couldn't tell me what the difference was between the two pistons.I'm starting to gather up parts to do a rebuild on my 109 block and I want to do it right the first time.thanks Dave

thanks for the response,the reason I asked the question is because when I called the GSCA and asked about their wiseco pistons they told me they had their pistons custom made by wiseco but couldn't tell me what the difference was between the two pistons.I'm starting to gather up parts to do a rebuild on my 109 block and I want to do it right the first time.thanks Dave

Get the part # off the "Custom GSCA Pistons" and compare them.......

Back