You can type here any text you want

Plastic eprom carriers?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2QUIK6

Turbo Milk Jug displacmnt
You know the plastic carrier part the eprom sets in, anyone know of a supplier of these?

Originally posted by 2QUIK6
You know the plastic carrier part the eprom sets in, anyone know of a supplier of these?

I got tired of playing that game. Had a friend install one of Moates G2 adapters. There are two one for .45" spacing and one for .6. On the 1227148 ecms they used both spacings. If your prom holder has open squares in the center of it (on the ecm side) then it's the .6 spacing (from those I've seen so far). The .6 spacings *seem* to be the later production ones.

Add this adapter and a ZIF socket and forget about that silly plastic holder game. It does take some expertise to make the conversion.

http://www.moates.net/index.php?cPath=25

Thanks for the link, I had searched for "Carrier" instead of "Carriers". Found that 3M now owns the company that used to make them, but can't find them on the 3M website and I don't have a part number, I'm looking to pick up several hundred.
Thanks

Back