You can type here any text you want

possible sale of #686 tta

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

john evans

being that the car is a garage kept pleasure car and the wife doesn't like me spending money on it, i may sell if the price is right.the car has many new parts on it.it has 60000 original miles and is in excellent condition.i only like things if they are done right.the list of new or resently upgraded parts goes as follows:
complete engine rebuild by reputable maryland machine shop including,3 center main caps w/arp studs,mild port work on heads,**** 208-208 cam,champion lower intake,rjc power plate, 62mm throttle body,ported exh. manifolds,etc.
john craig te45a turbo
houston 3"downpipe
global west subframe connectors
new bf goodrich kdw tires on front and mickey thompson drag radials on back
3"exhaust with dynomax muffler
new a/c delco frt struts
new alky control meth injection kit,{razor's}
new coil and ignition module and magnacore wires
turbo tweak adjustable chip
new front seat covers professionally installed
freshly rebuilt ,correct , 200-4r trans and precision non lock convertor with all the good parts by del trans in delaware
new scanmaster and smc exh. temp. gauge
paint and interior excellent
nothing but mobil one used in engine after break in
new 50 lb. injectors
walbro 340 fuel pump, 2 years old w/hot wire kit
also new oil pressure switch, vehicle speed sensor,crank sensor, headlight motors, electric antenna, idler arm , center link.
new jenson c/d radio detachable face ,still have o/e radio in storage
sorry for the length of description,but it is a very clean car
i'm asking $15,200 or best offer
please only serious inquires, pm me if interested, thanks :biggrin:

i forgot to include that the car also has a custom aluminum driveshaft from pst.perfect balance.i still have the stock one
also the car has an lt1 mass air sensor and translator
car gets raced once a year at the east coast buick nationals, cecil county,on drag radials it has run a best of 12.0 at 120.00 mph, soft 1.98 60' time
thanks again for looking. :D

Interested in any trades???.... :biggrin:

I am thinking about moving my Chevelle...And getting into another TTA
I was recently offered $16.5 for the car...And couldnt decide to sell or not...I am going to also see if the offer is still on the table.

Let me know...Thanks,Shawn
Can send pics...And a full walkaround video of the car...

Here is the first passes I put on the car last season...

http://videos.streetfire.net/player.aspx?fileid=CD4A9270-F7B4-4B62-A664-133397378FE0

Not even a reply..Huh, :frown:

I have cash also,But will not buy a car off E-Bay...Too much fake bidding going on.(Not your car per se...Just in general.)

Good luck with the sale...If you still have it after the ebay listing is over....Gimme a ring

732-778-2273
Shawn

i'm sorry shawn,i don't mean any disrespect.i just forgot to check this board for i while.i was watching e/bay.i really wasn't looking for any trades though.that was a very nice chevelle .once again i 'm sorry.the car is sold to a good home.thanks for your replies.good luck in the future
john

John,

No disrespect taken,More in a Joking manner....lol

The Chevelle is a real nce car,I have had some nice offers on it,And some real nice trade offers also...Just havent brought myself to be able to actually pull the trigger on getting rid of it yet.

Glad you were able to move the car and get your price for it.It looked like a nice TTA.

Thanks,
Shawn

Back