You can type here any text you want

Power Master Leak

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87chrisss

BLUBYU
2 days trying to find the origin of this brake fluid leak thats leaking onto the driver side control arm. i cant find the origin of it?? If i touch the bottom of the PM motor it feels wet, where should i check for prone leaking on the motor? Some post's say to check the pressure switch..it isnt the switch seems somewhere on the electric motor or??

Try the hose going from the reservoir to the motor. If you had the reservoir off and did not replace the 3 gaskets.... Did you do anything to the PM recently?

gray it looks like it leaking from the electric motor funny, i cleaned the motor last night and added some oil i drove the car some today just went outside and checked i didnt feel the motor that wet anymore? it was very lightly wet like almost nothing, and i popped open the resevoir and the level was still 1/2 way on passenger side and almost full n driver side..not sure what's up with it at this point but i dont see a visual leak,not from the switch nor any lines? The motor does look old car has 80k miles and the motor works but visually it has seen better day's im going to try and swap it sooner or later but ive learned if it aint broke dont touch it..

Drop the level down in the reservoir. With the car running you should only need about an inch and a half in both sides. You said it was almost to the top. Too much and it could have been working its way out on top.

Back