You can type here any text you want

Power steering pumps

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turboclam

Are there any aftermarket pumps that will fit?

I have a call into Tuff Stuff waiting to hear back.

Thanks

I know some people use the Dodge Intrepid pumps off of a 2.7 I believe for other stuff I haven't done the research yet to see if they will work as I am trying to convert a 84-85 style over to 86-87 style

Would also like to know if there are replacements thats arent an arm and a leg.

I used to carry the pumps years back. They are unique to the turbo engine as they run counter-clockwise.

Picked up a PS pump from Advanced Auto 6 months ago after the old one was leaking from the weep hole. This is the correct rotation PS pump for our cars. You can verify as there will be an R stamped on it. Paid $40 something total after core reimbursement.
Filled her up with new PS fluid, bled the lines and all has been good so far. Plus you get warranty as well.

Attachments

• 1421161484589.jpg
    1421161484589.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 112
Cardone makes a remanned pump. Not sure how available it is but it shows $60 on rockauto

Thanks for the link. I'm looking for an aluminum pump that I can put AN fittings in. So will the LT1 pumps work? There's a KRC power steering place near by that I'll go visit.

Back