You can type here any text you want

Powermaster help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JSD69Vette

I have a fuild leak:confused: on the powermaster system. I have taken a couple of days to check and re-check where the leak is and believe that it is coming from the 'body' of the powermaster unit. I can confidently say that it is not leaking from any of the lines, the accumulator bowl or the pressure switch. The leak is not 'heavy', meaning it is much like a drip leaking from a rear main. It seams to me that it's leaking out of the flat plate closest to the front of the engine, away from the firewall. I have spoken to some people who say that I can pull the unit and change out the seals, is that true? Or should I purchase a 'new' unit and replace the whole thing. I don't want to convert to a vacuum unit.

Thanks for any help I can get.

Yep...probably have a torn 'O' ring in the MC...they used to sell rebuild kits for the MC but they are discontinued...post in the Parts Wanted section...maybe someone has a kit...otherwise only choice is new or rebuilt unit...

Back